2011年12月16日星期五

MAC Foundation 1

I adore MAC cosmetics. Can you prefer to sustain them? Are you purchasing many items even if they're exclusive edition? I initially found myself always wanting almost every product from every collection. So now I'm careful as to what I order and simply pick things that I realize I'll use. Any liquid foundation users these days? What brand back use? I've tried a couple liquid foundations, but weren't to satisfied with any of them. Spend less I used was Replace Ever's HD Invisible Cover Foundation. I had produced seen a lot more people love this particular product, and i also thought at $40, it had better be good. I wasn't too impressed. Perhaps it has to do with my dry skin, however i found that this foundation accentuated my dried-out skin areas. Through experience i bought the HD Microfinish Powder to line my foundation, and again had been not impressed. I thought this was another product people seemed to love. I ran across it accentuated my dry skin further. Within my MAC Cosmetics counter, I tried their MAC Foundation 0012, it did a great job of covering my flaws and looked good, so I might consider purchasing it later on. And, I could and bought the Mineralize Satinfinish Foundation. I this would be great because it's as a mineral foundation in liquid form. It's alright. Personally i think think itrrrs great doesn't last well every day, but I'm still in a position to fool around with it extra. I've heard some great reasons for having MAC Cosmetics Liquid Foundation 0012. I simply picked it down at the store combined with True Match Compact Makeup (buy one purchase one 75% off), and get yet to attempt either. The Compact Makeup is definitely a cream to powder formula, which I'm wondering.

没有评论:

发表评论